Sunday, July 13, 2008

Flikr

I saw this on Angela's blog, it was a lot of fun !!
The rules: Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. http://flickr.com/
Using only the first page, pick your favorite image
Copy and paste the html into your blog, or download/upload the image

1. What is your name? Anita... This picture is the Santa Anita Race Track. I thought it would be great, because I love horses so much.





2) What is your favorite food? Hello..........ice cream !! Loved this picture because I love Ice Cream and I also Love Watermelon.






3)What school did you go to? I am curently enrolled at UVU so here is a picture of the Beautiful Utah Valley !!




4) What is your favorite color? Red.... do you think that has anything to do with my personality ?? I loved this picture !! how sweet :)





5) Who is your celebrity crush? Dermot Mulroney is soooo hot !!





6) What is your favorite drink? Ice Cold Water..... love it




7) What is your dream vacation? A Cruise of Course ! This picture is in St. Thomas which is the most beautiful port I've been to so far.





8) What do you want to be when you grow up? Happily Married :) I don't know what this picture is.... but my interpretation is when you are married or in any relationship... sometimes it's better to shut your mouth and think 10 seconds before speaking...... sometimes 2 hours :)




9) What is your favorite dessert? Mint Ice Cream..... I love it. My very favorite is Asphault Pie at Wingers, but that didn't pull up anything in the search.




10) What do you love most in life? Unconditional Love..... because in any situation if you have someone who loves you unconditionally.... you will make it through.

This picture was on the search page, and I love horses... especially babies. The title of the picture is Unconditional Love, A mothers Love. I love my girls so much, and life would just not be the same without them here to love me every day. Even when I get mad at them, they love me. If only I could find a husband who could have that same "mother child" type of love for me.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi Anita I don' know if you remeber me this is kim Burton I went to school with you. How are things going for you?