Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anita

Yes, this is an advertizement for myself. Exposure, Exposure, Exposure, that's what us pushy Real Estate Agents always say Right ?? I was told yesterday that finding that one in a million guy is possible. You know the guy who I will marry who is everything I am looking for: strong in the gospel, fun, good looking, good dad...... yada yada yada... There are 13 of these men in the world, so I am told....... Not believing it so far. And OK lovely, and oh so honest, sisters of mine. I admit that I have not dated one of these men, so yes there are still 13 that I have not dated. There, I admited I was wrong in thinking so. Happy Now ?? OK so get to work and find one of these 13 will you ?? Let's not leave it up to me again, because lets be honest..... My judgement in men sucks !!

12 comments:

Connie said...

Is this an ad for "Anita"? Cute pictures.

Connie said...

Whoops, it said I was mom, but this is Angela. I was sending an email for dad. I don't think mom even knows how to leave comments.

Andrea said...

Anita, don't kid yourself...you have not dated one of those perfect guys!

Anita said...

Whatever Andrea,I don't bring guys over anymore or talk about them. So how do you know ??? But I will let you guys know when I do find him (after we get married)

Andrea said...

I know who you're talking about...I did not just fall off the stupid truck! Don't worry, I'll find him for you.

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

In the case of your last love, I'd have to say that he fits the part of the lion for sure. He's scared that committing to a relationship with you might be far better than he deserves, and he's right. We all get what we want, and thus end up deserving, in the end. I hope that lion gets what he thinks he wants; it would serve him right. Andrea will find you a good one. If she can find a perfect match for Evan, she can find one for you (don't let us down Andrea).

Anita said...

Thank you Angela ! Yes you are right, he doesn't deserve a girl like me. I deserve the best, therefore I will get it. So Andrea get to work will you?? Right, as if you need anything else to do.

Anita said...

For those of you who are lost about the "lion" coment. There is a joke about me being a lot like Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz. A man with no heart, one with no brain, and now...... no courage. YIPPEE !!!!!! That means the next one is the "Great Wizard" hmmmmm... I wonder what he'll be like ?? "Practically Perfect in Every Way" (I hope) quote from Mary Poppins :)

Andrea said...

The COWARDLY lion is going to get what's coming to him...with a girl like JM, oh how I wish I were a fly on the wall. Can't wait to see how this one plays out!

Anita said...

lol.... We should start a bet on how long it will last. Good thing we have AM to be our little inside scoop. Because I no longer speak to either of them. I think it serves them both right! They absolutely deserve each other. There is nothing better than when 2 self centered people find love together. Just thinking about it makes me laugh..... outloud :)