Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Attack of the Jellyfish

While in Cabo, I got Stung by a Jelly Fish. Shelby and I were Snorkeling and had seen about 3 fish when I got stung. We went back to the beach and I instantly started feeling really sick. April Wood helped me get back to the big boat. How sweet !! I had a severe allergy reaction to the sting and started shaking and had the worst pain through my whole body. Pain that was a thousand times more painful than labor. I got a priesthood blessing from Dale and Kelly. That helped me to relax a lot. Never again will I go swimming in the ocean. (unless I have a body suit on) Thanks to everyone who helped me. You guys were great !!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun on the cruise with you and Shelby. It was fun getting to know you, and Shelby is a doll. I'm glad you are feeling better after the "attack of the jelly fish". I hope you don't mind but I will probably snoop on your blog. I love to read other peoples blogs!
(April Wood)