Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here Comes the Bride ('s)

My friend Christie and her kids were over for a girls night. We do nails, pedicures, hang out with the girls. Between the 2 of us there are 8 girls, and that's only if no one brings a friend. We always have a blast.

Well the other day my mom brought my (2) wedding dresses to me and told me she didn't want to store them. So I let the girls play dress up's with them. They had so much fun ! It was really quite cute to watch them model the dresses.





2 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute...what is Shaylee doing??? Making Boobs? I think I'll send Lindsay over to play bride!

Angela said...

Your girls crack me up. You think they're a handful now, just wait until they're older. Ha ha! Can't wait; oh wait, yes I can. If your girls are teenagers, that means mine will be too. Darn!