Saturday, May 17, 2008

Shelby's Dance Performance

Shelby had a dance performance on Tuesday. She did so good !! And she had a lot of fans there. Thanks to all of you who came, we really appreciate all the support. She did 2 dances, 1 tap and 1 jazz. The first one was a dance with bells, and the second one was Material Girl.



The Famous Ault "Saucy" Look (hi Starre)
I have had a TON of people tell me lately that Shelby looks just like me. I think she is much cuter, however I am Thrilled that I haven't heard one person lately say she looks like a Patten.

Shelby with My Mom & Dad



Shelby with her Dad and her Stepmom & Stepsisters

1 comments:

Eric and Amber said...

Shelby did such a good job dancing and looked sooo cute. I love the "saucy" look. Anita, I hope you have a shotgun to scare away the boys when she's older (like 30, right?).