Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Elder Ault (the 4th)

My youngest brother Ethan is now in the MTC.....( well he has been there for a few weeks now) he will be an AMAZING missionary. He loves the Gospel more than life and he is so passionate about it. He will be leaving the USA and going to Switzerland on November 11th. Here are a few pictures of the day he left. (along with an awesome picture taken by Nicole )



The Newbie and the Oldies :)


Ethan with the girls at IHOP before the MTC



This was not posed at all...... it was so funny how it turned out. He just wasn't paying attention to Tyler taking the picture.


I got a letter from him last week that started out "My Beloved Sister" Mom nearly wet her pants laughing......... I don't know why that's so funny, I mean...what's not to love right ?
Ok later in the letter he said "When people here talk about their families & tell me how awesome they are, I just smile because they really don't know what awesome is :) I know that I have the best family in the whole world !" Then he told me that I am his favorite sister...lol Just kidding, just seeing if anyone really reads my posts.
So Shelby decided to write him a letter that starts out... " Dear Ethan From Shelby. I know how it is. I go with my dad all the time. and I leve home. I'm just like you I'm glad that you teach the scripchrs.......... enyway and the most inporint thing is I had fun and happy not sad happy. and you have to be happy to not just ne you to. I miss you. Do you like teaching the scriphrs? Do people like you? I love you 1000% and that is really truw. Have you had fun? Has enybody nown the scripchrs? Are you been happy eny of the time? I'll talk to you later. Love Shelby
Isn't that the cutest thing ?? Ethan responded and said he really really enjoyed reading Shelby's letter and it almost brought a tear to his eye. Wow, maybe he'll cry at least once on his mission.
We love you Ethan and pray for you all the time.

3 comments:

Angela said...

That's funny; Ethan's letter to me really did say I was his favorite. =) That was a cute letter from Shelby. Good job on the diet. You're awesome!

Eric and Amber said...

That letter is so cute! And I admire you for being able to stick to that diet. The waiter at Cheesecake Factory was awesome! He had to come back like 3 times until I decided what to order and Halle spilled two glasses of water all over the floor. He didn't even act the least bit annoyed.

Shauna said...

How exciting about his mission! I love the pictures too :)