Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaylee











Shaylee turned 3 today. I can't believe it !! She acts like she's 15. She has been a true joy in my life and I can't imagine not having her around. She has enough spunk for all 3 of us for sure. Today she woke up early and crawled in bed with me. Shelby and I sang happy birthday to her and from then on she was happy as a lark. We ate her favorite breakfast (crepes with strawberries and cream) then we went to church. She is so funny!! She asked if we could go to church again tomorrow. She loves Church !! Especially because we get to sit up front behind the bishop every week. She wanders around like she owns the place. Today while I was leading the music she stood up on the seat next to where I was leading (but behind me so I couldn't see) and she started leading as well. The whole ward was laughing!!

Shaylee I love you honey :) you bring so much fun and laughter to our home. You are such a sweet little thing with a whole lot of spice. Happpy 3rd Birthday.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Excuse me...where you you think she got all of that spunk??? I know where it came from, and it's not her dad. Thanks for inviting us to the party, it was fun except I ate too much! Stupid family parties, I can always add 5 the morning after.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Shay Shay love you .
Aunt Lizzie