Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me in 35 Questions

You are supposed to answer with the first things that come into your head.Here goes on this one:
1. Where is your cell phone? Next to me on the couch
2. Your hair? Up in a clip
3. Work? I love it
4. Your Father? the most wonderful man I know
5. Your favorite thing? my kids
6. Your dream last night? don't remember.. and if I did, I probably wouldn't tell ;)
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream car? Convertable Shelby Cobra Mustang....Red with black Leather
9. The room you are in? My family room
10. Your fears? Loosing one of my kids
11. What do you want to be in ten years? Happily Married with a family and more kids?
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Shelby, Shaylee, Madyson, and Cheyenne
13. What you are not good at? Being Patient
14. Muffin? Blueberry
15. One of your wish list items? A good marriage
16. Where you grew up? American Fork
17. Last thing you did? Read stories to the girls and tucked them in bed.
18. What are you wearing? OP Carpi's and a white long sleeve shirt.
19. What aren't you wearing? Shoes or socks
20. Your pet? My Horse Vegas, the Dog Lucky, and the cat Lilly
21. Your computer? Can't live without it
22. Your life? Is exactly what I want
23. Your mood? Happy =)
24. Missing? my other half
25. What are you thinking about right now? A boy ;)
27. Your summer? fun in the back yard with the kids
28. Your relationship status? relationship.... what is that! Single....
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? I laugh daily.. but this morning a guy I work who is a new dad told me a story about his son peeing all over him. I laughed pretty hard. Life will never be the same for him lol it was very funny.
31. Last time you cried? tonight.... at the dinner table. Dave gave me tickets for Disney on Ice and I told Shelby that we are going. So she got big tears in her eyes and walked over to me and told me that I am the very best mom in the world. Boy if that doesn't bring tears to your eyes then nothing will. She is the sweetest thing. I asked her why she was crying and she said "because I am so happy to have the best mom"
32. School? It's hard
33. Least favorite weather? Windy
34. Soup? Homemade Chicken Noodle (mine)
35. Movie? Serendepity

0 comments: