Friday, August 8, 2008

7-Peaks

A few weeks ago the family went to 7peaks. Taylor was in town and my Mom brought Angela's kids. Andrea was a party pooper and went to Lake Powell. And I don't know where Evan and Nicole were?? So here are some fun pictures of the day.


Shelby was really excited that she could carry Grandma.


Grandma with the little girlies.


Shaylee was wasted by the end of the day, but she was still cute.


I didn't see Shelby & Taylor all day. So I had to grab a quick picture.


WOW, I've never had a man pull away from a kiss :(
My little Brother Ethan who is going on a mission in a month.

Ethan and Shaylee


Eric & Amber's Little girl Halle


Shaylee does love me sometimes..... see here's the proof. I may need it someday.


Taylor and Shelby running past the tent to go on a slide.


Grandma and Halle



Angela's 2 girls.... Sydney and Claire... Claire ran away 2 times and got in the wave pool.... note to self... never let Mom take my kids swimming ;)


Shelby and Taylor again


Eric's little girl Brynlee and Shaylee
It was a really fun day !

1 comments:

Eric and Amber said...

Cute pictures! Shelby's new haircut looks so cute too.