Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Wizard of Oz

There is an ongoing joke that I am Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. I first...found a man with no heart, then...a different one with no brain, and last but not least... one with no courage...... I hope no one gets offended by this :) We have had many many laughs about this topic.




This is me right now.... sad and hanging by a thread at times



Now I am looking for the Wizard....... hopefully that will pan out for me. If not, we will have one more thing to laugh about. He will probably be the one who puts on a good show but is too good to be true in the end...... maybe I don't want to meet the Wizard ????




Here's to the future !!...... Should I get off the Yellow Brick Road..... ??? Any Suggestions ?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think you just need to get a dog like toto...in the end he was the only one to stick by Dorthy!

john and brenda said...

Hi Anita! I found you on Connie's blog and I just have one thing to say, One dog in a basket is worth more than a know-it-all wizard! Stay on the road-hope on, dream on!

Hi to Shelby from goofy gerbie!