Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 30th to me !!

Today is my 30th birthday...... I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. One minute I'm ok with it, and the next I'm pissed !! However I only cried once today, so I think that's pretty good.


We spent the day at 7 peaks with some friends..... My friend Misty and her kids, and Angela and her daughter. Shaylee was soooooo... grumpy. So I was thrilled when it was time to go home.

Then next we went to Bear Canyon for FHE with my family.

My friend Jamie made me a cake !! Isn't she sweet, and her mom Wendy gave me the cutest neclace and bracelet set. My friend Misty also gave me 2 pairs of adorable earings! Thanks Guys.







3 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Happy Birthday!!

The Warner Family said...

Happy Birthday! Don't be too depressed about 30, you could be my age!! HaHa.
Hope you had a great one.
Love ya
Sherie

Elizabeth said...

Happy Belated Bithday Anita, I am proud to be your Little Sister. I hope you had agreat Bithday. See you soon
Lizzie (Sister Ault)