Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelby !!

Happy Birthday Shelby !! Shelby is turning 7 today..... I can't believe it, I am not old enough to have a 7 year old !! For her birthday we are having a party in the back yard with water slides.

And as you can see in the pictures, she got her hair cut. She has been begging me to get her hair cut like mine since I got mine cut. So I decided to give in. We went to Sherries salon in PG (Images) and Nicole cut her hair. She has a grin on her face the entire time. And I told Nicole to cut it a little longer than mine, and Shelby said NO !! I want it exactly like my Moms.

Shelby has always been such a sweet little girl. She truely is my very best friend. She is such a big helper and I could not get through each day without her. Shelby I love you so much and really appreciate all that you do to help me. Happy Birthday Sweetie !


Hot New Hair Cut !!



My Dad made a huge hula hoop for Shelby, and she is sooooo good at it. She can do 2 at the same time. This is not the hula hoop that Dad made, but this looks just like it. Shelby is holding Eric and Amber's baby Halle.



Shelby took hours the other day and made this for me in the back yard.... Isn't she a sweetie !

0 comments: